Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just asking for trouble.

Victorian Government typo


Maybe I should send the Victorian Government a report card?
All together now - the rules of apostrophes state that when ownership belongs to a plural, (as in, all government schools) then put the apostrophe after the 's'.

Don't worry. The "Victorian Teachers Union" doesn't have an apostrophe in their logo either.


Told me something
Blogger Marius told me...

They say that music is the universal language, but I'm starting to think that 'stupid' really is. ;-)

9:15 pm  
Blogger Burnt Karma told me...

Oh, and let me correct myself,
it's the Victorian Teachers Credit Union that doesn't have the apostrophe.

http://www.victeach.com.au/

the old VTU no longer exists.

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters