Friday, May 26, 2006

All good things...

must come to an end.

Well, I made it alive through Eurovision, and I'm spent. Time to bid a fond farewell to blogland and get on with raising the boy, looking after Hubbs, finding a house, working, spending money and spending more time writing novels.

Instead of being a dedicated lady of leisure (which was the plan), I find myself with more work than I know what to do with.
Thanks to everyone for being so funny, clever, rude, shocking, generous and yes, in some cases even caring. It's been an amazing journey but all good cliches must come to an end.

It's been a trip.

Love Ebs

IMG_3894

Told me something
Blogger Zoe told me...

Selfish!

Hope you pop your head up from time to time

xx

11:15 am  
Blogger Lord Sedgwick told me...

Sorry to see you fade to black, but remember no matter wherever you go, whatever you do (or don't do) you'll never be without the Governor General's support.

11:20 am  
Blogger Enny told me...

*pouts*

(Enjoy)

1:53 pm  
Blogger ChickyBabe told me...

You'll be back!!!

Good luck with everything :).

5:36 pm  
Blogger Marius told me...

I find it odd that this makes me sad, since we have never met or anything, but I have greatly enjoyed your ready wit and fresh perspective on this wacky world we are stuck to. Mayhap you will drop by my little corner of the internet from time to time? And, just in case you should find the pull of the blog too strong, I shall continue to check in here on occasion. Good luck, and let me know when that novel gets published. :-)
Adieu for now,
Marius

2:07 am  
Blogger Ben.H told me...

Yeah good luck, but I don't understand how you plan to write a book without putting in some serious procrastination time on the web.

nhmbreeq!

5:07 am  
Blogger Jellyfish told me...

I'm sorry you're going! Thanks for all your lovely comments and awesome posts over the past (nearly two, for me) years. Good luck! And give Jnr a whizzy-dizzy from me.





PS. You'll be back. They *all* say they're going...

10:38 pm  
Blogger Mrs_Pants told me...

Say it isn't so!

Good luck with everything and let us know when you are a published author.

It feels odd saying this, but I'll miss you.

8:45 am  
Blogger The Hack told me...

Nooooooooo!

9:27 am  
Blogger Brownie told me...

Au revoir Dear Karma, I will swing by occasionally to see if you have a new story. Now to try obliterating the sight of the G-G's suspension sack ...

8:46 pm  
Blogger Burnt Karma told me...

Hi all,
awwww, you're all so sweet, but I'd like to NOT do a Melba and keep saying goodbye for years and years
...
or John Farnham. What does "the last time" really mean anyway?

Oh yeah, and one final victory - the Victorian Government has read my blog and noticed their apostrophe atrocity in their new school report ads. So they've taken it out altogether. Which means it's still wrong!!! hahahahah
*snort*

I will miss you all, even though I never met most of you, and you're all using strange pseudonyms and could be serial killers for all I know. But hey, we clicked, and that was so cool.

Big squisy hugs everyone.
xxxx

8:27 am  
Blogger Mallrat told me...

I kno wwhere you live.

hehe

6:50 pm  
Blogger Flute told me...

Well thats a load of old bollocks isn't it? I know ratty, and she knows where you live. Doesn't sound quite as threatening as her does it?

7:15 pm  
Blogger Helen told me...

*Sulks*
*eats chocolate*

9:47 pm  
Blogger Ova Girl told me...

Bugger, I'm always late at these moments.

Thankyou for your wonderful posts and your beautiful comments. All the best to you and your family and hope the writing and other stuff goes off like a bunger.

xxxxOG

5:15 pm  
Blogger Bugsy told me...

I second Ova girl - All the best and I hope we bump into each other somewhere in blogland in the future. Take care.

4:45 pm  
Blogger mscynic told me...

What an awful shame.

Best of luck with the book. Take care.

6:51 pm  
Blogger Kate told me...

Sorry to see you go - I always got a good dose of amusement from your posts. Best wishes.

10:04 pm  
Blogger Vest told me...

Betcha you will be back, we love you.

11:22 pm  
Blogger Flute told me...

Oi, Eurovision is just around the corner again. And I hope your busy watching the All-Stars season of The Amazing Race.

1:28 am  
Blogger kranki told me...

Am I late for the makeout party?

Bye burnt!

6:41 pm  
Blogger nick told me...

Tired of politicians not listening to a word you say?

The Australian Government is thinking of setting up a 'blog' for the public to express their views on public policy.

Have your say on what form it should take here:

http://www.openforum.com.au/Survey

Yes, it's for real.

6:24 pm  
Blogger rtfgvb756 told me...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

12:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters