Sunday, April 09, 2006

You Love It!

Not long to go now until Eurovision 2006.

Best costumes have to be Finland, but the poor Finns have never won Eurovision, and I don't see them breaking that drought just yet. Big dramas are already unfolding - Serbia Montenegro have withdrawn their entry, but they still get to vote. Scandal!




Red hot favourite is Iceland's Silvia Night, with Congratulations

Hey you, looking at me, I’m talking to you
I’m Silvia Night shining in the light – I know you want me too
Born in Reykjavik in a different league – no damn eurotrashfreak
The vote is in, they say I win
To bad for all the others

So congratulations I have arrived
I’m Silvia Night and I’m shining so bright
Eurovision nation your dreams will come true
You’ve been waiting forever
For me to save you
Wham bam boom

My song’s totally cool no yesterday’s news
Really hot okay, really not too gay
I’m coming here to stay
Want a piece of me, listen carefully
You’ll be D.E.A.D.
So boys and girls around the world,
Let’s meet next year in Iceland

So congratulations I have arrived
I’m Silvia Night and I’m shining so bright
Eurovision nation your dream’s coming true
You’ve been waiting forever
For me to save you

(phone - conversation)
Hello is it god?
What’s up dog?
It’s your favourite person in the world Silvia Night
I’m saving the world
See you...bye

So congratulations I have arrived
I’m Silvia Night and I’m shining so bright
Eurovision nation your dreams will come true
You’ve been waiting forever
For me to save you
Wham bam boom

So congratulations I have arrived
I’m Silvia Night and I’m shining so bright
Eurovision nation your dreams will come true
Vote for your hero that’s what you must do
I love you.


Told me something
Blogger ChickyBabe told me...

Is it that time of the year already?!?! I can't wait for the night of Euro kitch. Are you going to be covering it on your blog like last year?

7:01 pm  
Blogger Burnt Karma told me...

But of course, because I have no friends. :-)

Unless I throw a Eurotrash party in honour of the event.

8:15 pm  
Blogger Marius told me...

The Eurovision contest still happens? I always thought it was just something the Pythons made up. I guess that's typical of our egocentric American media that an event that the rest of the world enjoys is completely ignored over here. By the way, I just discovered this new game called 'soccer'. Ever hear of it?
;-)

10:17 pm  
Blogger Burnt Karma told me...

Pfffft,
Marius you crack me up.

10:09 am  
Blogger cfsmtb told me...

Ya for Eurotrash! BTW, where are Tatu these days? Modelling for Galitsin?

1:04 am  
Blogger Ben.H told me...

Can't wait for Eurovision!

Tatu were about to tour Latvia, when I went there a month ago. That is understandable.

Chris Rea was also touring Latvia. That is not.

xxvaxiwh!

6:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters