Monday, April 03, 2006

The sound of one girl tappng

Thanks to Vest for blowing my cover in his comment (a couple of posts below), but yes, there is a book.
Actually, there's five finished books. Two sci-fi, and three romances. Loads of half-finished and partially plotted books too, and something about dragons but I'm not sure what.
Whilst unloading the dishwasher this morning, it struck me why we can't see dragons any more. They're still here, we just can't see them, and I've finally worked out why. But more of that later.

Over the weekend I bit the bullet and worked really hard on an old manuscript. This morning I posted a charming letter, three page synopsis and first three chapters to a publisher in New York. Let's place our bets now on how long it takes for the rejection letter, and how many lines said letter contains.

I'm guessing four months, and five lines.

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters